Tricks, Tips and Tools for more productive meetings from anywhere.
Posted on February 7, 2018
With not so friendly and gusty weather during this time of the year, it’s completely reasonable how it can make you want to stay all bundled up and work on your laptop remotely from bed. But if you are working remotely due to the bad weather or in that case due to any of the unavoidable reasons, it becomes very essential to keep up to your daily work routine and maintain productivity as the work must still go on.
Thankfully, remote work communication and collaboration tools are available to keep the teams connected at work. So here are some of the tricks, tips and tools for more productive remote meetings and conferences.
- Figure out a schedule and Plan your daily routine chart same as you plan when you are at work
- Check your available tech
- Plan for tech back-up
- Have your work space at home tidy
- Invest in the communication and collaboration tools and keep yourself connected
So, now working from home? Telecommuting? On the move and still need to conduct meetings? It will not be a problem at all. Host and attend meetings with Telehop’s newest collaboration tools for business.
To learn more about how you can easily conduct meetings and attend conferences or webinars without hampering the work productivity, Telehop is hosting an exclusive webinar on "Conduct your meetings, conferences and webinars – from anywhere!" on Wednesday, 14th Feb, 2018 at 2:00 PM EDT. REGISTER TODAY!
This exclusive webinar will discuss the advanced unified communication and collaboration tools available to Telehop customers. Accession Meeting and Accession Meeting Webinar allow business users to conduct meetings, conferences and webinars from anywhere without the need to deploy additional enterprise or operator-based infrastructure. Discover more about its features and how Telehop can add a catalyzing effect to your business.
The free webinar will help you with:
- Market Trends, Growth Drivers and Enablers
- Accession Meeting Features
- Schedule Meetings from Desktop or Mobile
- Scheduled Meetings versus AdHoc Meetings
- Video Conferencing
- Screen, file and Application sharing -- from desktop and mobile
- Remote Control
- Environments Supported
- Pricing/Deployment model
- Accession Meeting Webinar Features
Same features as Meeting, plus:
- Control how your audience joins
- Audience interaction and polling
- Q&A and chat sessions
- Multiple Presenters and Panelists
- Analytics and reports
- Telehop Hosted Webinar Option/offering
- How Telehop Business Services Can Help?
Register today to sign up for this exclusive webinar. Click here.
Learn more about the Accession Meeting and Accession Meeting Webinar and the benefits it offers. For more details write us at email@example.com