Telehop Business Services corporate culture entails of highly passionate and talented professionals with the objective to continuously focus and learn on developing individual skills and abilities. Our organization continually endeavours to advance growth opportunities for employees to scale up the organizational ladder. .
At Telehop Business Services, employees adore an open and creative work atmosphere, competitive compensation, incentives, rewards for excellence, and plentiful opportunities for professional and personal growth. Ours is a diverse work environment where employees thrive to be fast-paced and are always motivated to enhance their capabilities. Experience the best of an organizational spirit combined with the value of innovation, quality and team work. – if this is what you are looking for then Telehop Business Services is for you!
We are hiring. Be a part of our growing team.
1. Sales / Business Development Representative | Toronto
Telehop Business Services (TBS) is growing once again and is searching for our next sales and customer champion! Based at Telehop’s headquarters in North York, this role will be responsible for uncovering new accounts and opportunities where our TBS suite of products will help small and mid-size businesses meet their business communication needs effectively and efficiently.
This position offers a rewarding opportunity to business development oriented individuals, with an aptitude for solution selling and a love for the art of sales and relationship building. The primary focus is to generate new leads, convert those leads into new business customers, and grow the business. Sales success is rewarded with a variable commission component to the compensation plan that is uncapped.
Successful candidates will be self-directed with the ability to drive for desired results through prospecting new clients and making initial contacts through multiple channels. Responsibilities also include client retention and growing the business through cross- and up-selling to existing clients.
If you’re in outside sales today and are looking to join a company with leading-edge products that provides an opportunity to chart your own course, this could be the role you’re looking for. The same is true if you’re an inside sales rockstar and are looking for that ‘big break’ to take your sales career to the next level.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Sell complex business communications solutions (e.g. business phone services, Hosted PBX, internet, wireless, sip trunking, and unified communications services) to small and mid-sized clients
- Grow the business through developing and maintaining sales plans for own territory and for each account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with new customers
- Build relationships with prospective customers to develop sales opportunities and set appointments to understand their business
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by providing quality customer service, developing future business opportunities, and gaining referrals
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Collaborate with sales support teams to determine appropriate solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed post-secondary education
- Two years professional experience in business-to-business sales experience including quotas and cold calling (Telecom experienced preferred but not required)
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, managing and prioritizing multiple objectives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to think "outside the box" and ardent desire to innovate
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability to undertake multiple initiatives simultaneously is highly desired
To apply, kindly send your resume with an appropriate cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org